Final Application Deadline for t-shirts: March 1st
- No weapons, drugs or alcohol.
- Be kind and respectful to others! Respect everyone's boundaries, pronouns, etc.
- No harassment or bullying, NO SPAM
- No hate speech. Racism, homophobia, transphobia, -isms, etc. are NOT tolerated by any means and will result in an immediate ban. Microaggressions and race jokes are NOT tolerated.
- All coding and most asset work must be done during the event (March 23rd - 24th).
- UMLs, concept art, and to-do lists are allowed beforehand.
- The use of any AI is not permitted.
- At least one team member must be present for the demo fair. Prizes will only be awarded to teams that are present.
- All teams retain full ownership of what they create during AppalHack.
Thank you to our sponsors for the chance to offer amazing prizes!
(Prizes are still subject to change.)
(The team must either be all in CS 2440 or have not taken it.)
Beyond this hackathon, we continuously push for mutual improvement and support among our members. Throughout the year, we actively push for the development of our peers through leadership initiatives and a spread of opportunities. Our remarkable alumni stand as a testament to our success, boasting remarkable achievements in esteemed companies, some of which are listed below!